GILT Ticket policies
The following are Box Office policies for Grand Island Little Theatre. These policies help ensure that all patrons are treated fairly and given the best possible theatre experience.
- The Box Office is open two weeks prior to each show from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm and 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m., Monday through Thursday, and two hours prior to show times.
- Tickets may be purchased/reserved in person at the Box Office, 3180 W US Hwy 34, or over the telephone by calling 382-2586 during Box Office hours. Reservations will also be taken by email request. Note: A confirmation will be sent for reservations received via email, call the theatre if you do not receive an email confirming your reservation within 24 hours of emailing the box office.
- Tickets purchased over the telephone or via the website MUST be paid for with a credit card (we accept Visa, Mastercard, and Discover) at the time of purchase. OR payment must be received at the theatre (via mail or in person) within two business days of purchase. Tickets not paid for within two business days will be resold NO EXCEPTIONS. Reserved/paid tickets will be held at the Will Call table in the Theatre's entrance on the day/night of your chosen performance.
- Our theatre is handicap accessible. However, we ask that patrons requiring special accommodations, such as wheel chairs or walkers, please mention this when purchasing tickets so the necessary seating arrangements can be made.
- We do not refund money paid for tickets, but tickets can be exchanged for another performance of the show. You must call and make request at least 2 hours in advance. If no one answers, leave a voicemail message and your call will be returned as soon as possible.
- Anyone who enters the auditorium must have a ticket. Keep your ticket stub to re-enter the theatre.
- Season ticket holders are guaranteed their reserved seats ONLY if they keep their original date/seat reservation, or request another date/seat reservation two weeks in advance of the show. After that time, we can no longer guarantee seating availability.
- Performances are canceled only in extreme weather emergencies. Exchanges for another performance or refunds will be issued only if the show is canceled. We will not refund unused tickets if we have not canceled the performance. Cancellations will be posted to our home page.
- Members of the immediate family of a cast member (Mom & Dad if child is under 18, or husband/wife/child of cast member) are entitled to multiple performance admissions from one paid reservation if authorized by the Executive Director. These admissions require written permission and are only available if seats are not sold out.